Saturday, July 12, 2014

ONE DAY MORE

ANOTHER DAAAAAAAAAAY, ANOTHER DESTINYYYYYYY
Seriously though, I leave tomorrow.
For Australia.
For four months.
HAHAHAHA what.

I have spent the last week or so pretending to pack while really just watching random Australian tv shows on Netflix and reading Tina Fey's book-which is hilarious, I plan to finish it on the plane and am somewhat concerned that whoever is next to me will hate me for laughing out loud every 10 seconds. In addition to that, I've been doing random things with my friends in Escondido in an attempt to soak up as much of summer as possible. It's winter in Australia (WEIRD HUH), and my friend who is currently studying abroad in Chile is freezing her butt off in the southern hemisphere. But my trusty weather app says it will be 75 and sunny in Brisbane all next week, so I think I can get used to the Australian winter.

Hopefully my next update will come to all of you (read: Mom) from Brisbane! Can't wait/am definitely freaking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment